Arabic-L:LING:Glossary of Computer Terms

Tue Apr 17 16:05:30 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Glossary of Computer Terms
2) Subject:Glossary of Computer Terms
3) Subject:Glossary of Computer Terms

Date: 17 Apr 2007
From:paul roochnik <proochnikllc at yahoo.com>
Subject:Glossary of Computer Terms

Nabil Salem asked about a glossary of computer terms.  I have a
couple of bilingual dictionaries... they are not outstanding, nor are
they recent, which is unfortunate because the world of computer
terminology changes day by day.  Nevertheless, these 2 books are
available:

1. Encyclopedia of Computer Terms, English-Arabic, by Alam E. Hammad,
published by American Global Publishing

2. Al-Kilani Dictionary of Computer Terminology, English-English-
Arabic, published by Librairie du Liban.

I know there are other dictionaries, perhaps better than these 2, but
it's a start.

Cheers,
Abu Sammy