Arabic-L:LING:Needs refs on acquisition of other languages by Arabic speakers

Fri Apr 20 19:42:43 UTC 2007

Arabic-L: Fri 20 Apr 2007

1) Subject:Needs refs on acquisition of other languages by Arabic
speakers

Date: 20 Apr 2007
From:venast at research.haifa.ac.il
Subject:Needs refs on acquisition of other languages by Arabic speakers

Dear colleagues,
I am working on my PhD thesis concerning the acquisition of Greek by
native
speakers of Arabic. Since I am at the beginning of my research as
well as of my
learning of Arabic, I would appreciate any bibliographic or practical
advice
with regard to my research (acquisition of a second / foreign
language by
native speakers of Arabic)but also in regard to the arabic language: its
characteristics, interesting elements, structures e.t.c.
Thank you all in advance
Venetsiana Astara