Arabic-L:K-16:Finding Arabic teaching High School Jobs responses

Mon Apr 23 23:14:12 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Finding Arabic teaching High School Jobs response

Date: 23 Apr 2007
From:Steven Berbeco <sberbeco at boston.k12.ma.us>
Subject:Finding Arabic teaching High School Jobs response

Dear Dil,

We're very excited to hear that there is so much interest in teaching
Arabic at the high school level.

Charlestown High School, part of Boston Public Schools, has an Arabic
program as well as an intensive summer program for high school
students. We are in the process of developing partnerships with
Boston University and the Boston Teacher Residence program for
teacher certification in Arabic. We would be very happy to answer
questions from future teachers.

Steven Berbeco and Lama Jarudi
Charlestown High School

sberbeco at boston.k12.ma.us