Arabic-L:LING:Need teams to collect Persian and Arabic corpora

Wed Aug 1 16:51:30 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Need teams to collect Persian and Arabic corpora

Date: 01 Aug 2007
From:reposted from Corpora
Subject:Need teams to collect Persian and Arabic corpora

For an international project, we are looking for teams to collect
Persian and Arabic written and spoken corpora.  The project is a very
comprehensive one.  The estimated budget for the corpora of these two
languages is $ 500,000.  Please contact me for further information.

Best regards,

Cem Can
--
Dr. Cem Can