Arabic-L:K-16:Needs Help on Combined 1&2

Mon Aug 20 17:54:35 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs Help on Combined 1&2

Date: 20 Aug 2007
From:Fadia Hamid <fetfet at sbcglobal.net>
Subject:Needs Help on Combined 1&2

If anyone has experience in teaching level 1 and 2 combines please
contact me to share some ideas. It looks like my school will have me
teach Arabic 1 & 2 together this year! These will be students ranging
from freshman to seniors in HS. half had a full year last year (with
me) the other half is just starting this year.
I have trying to convince them that this is far from being ideal - so
far no luck. So i am trying to prepare myself for the worst case
scenario.
Any help will be much appreciated.
My email is fetfet at sbcglobal.net
Thanks!