Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs tutor in Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois area

Mon Aug 20 17:54:38 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs tutor in Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois area

Date: 20 Aug 2007
From:Bill Merrifield <wdmerrifield at hotmail.com>
Subject:Needs tutor in Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois area

I have reached an advanced level in my Arabic studies. I speak the
Lebanese dialect, but have not been able to study much this past
year. I was expecting to head back to Lebanon in the near future, but
now have those plans on hold. I am looking for a tutor to study
Arabic with near the Quad Cities of Iowa/Illinois (Davenport, Moline,
Bettendorf, Rock Island). I'd like to meet twice a week and am
willing to commute a reasonable distance. If anyone has contacts or
knows of opportunities that are near and reasonably priced, I would
greatly appreciate it. Shukran.