Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs Tutors for UK locations

Mon Aug 20 17:54:26 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs Tutors for UK locations

Date: 20 Aug 2007
Subject:Needs Tutors for UK locations

Teach a language for £25 per lesson with Mellolingua

Mellolingua is looking for language tutors in the following UK
locations:

London, Oxford, Cambridge

Tutors will start teaching in the second week of October.

Applicants must have excellent language teaching skills together with
fluent English. Bilingual students with teaching experience and
students of foreign languages are encouraged to apply. Applications
from candidates with language teaching qualifications and experience
of language teaching will be looked on favourably.

Tutors must be available to teach for at least a 2 month period. The
number of lessons taught per week is flexible.

We are looking for tutors for the following languages:

French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin,
Japanese

To apply please email a cover letter with your CV attached by 21st
September to:
recruit.london at mellolingua.co.uk  -  for London
recruit.oxford at mellolingua.co.uk  -  for Oxford
recruit.cambridge at mellolingua.co.uk  - for Cambridge

We will invite candidates who pass the initial round of screening to
interview at the end of September.