Arabic-L:K-16:Needs materials help for 6th grade students at Khalil Gibran Academy

Tue Aug 21 19:59:14 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs materials help for 6th grade students at Khalil
Gibran Academy

Date: 21 Aug 2007
From:"A. Ferhadi" <af3 at nyu.edu>
Subject:Needs materials help for 6th grade students at Khalil Gibran
Academy

Dear all,

Could those of you who are familiar with the issue that Danielle is
inquiring about respond to  her directly? She is not a member of this
list. The Khalil Gibran International Academy is brand new experiment
in teaching Arabic at high school and deserves all the help we can
provide.

Ahmed Ferhadi
New York University