Arabic-L:LING:more on 'compromise'

Thu Aug 23 20:08:54 UTC 2007

1) Subject:compromise
2) Subject:compromise
3) Subject:compromise
4) Subject:compromise
5) Subject:compromise (follow-up post)
6) Subject:compromise (dil's rant)

Date: 23 Aug 2007
From:"Mahmoud Elsayess" <melsayess at socal.rr.com>
Subject:compromise

I agree with Professor Colangelo's interpretation for compromise.

Date: 23 Aug 2007
From:Rafik Berjak <rberjak at shaw.ca>

Hello all, I am personally inclined to use ??????musawamah for
compromise.

Rafik Berjak

Date: 23 Aug 2007
From: "Tressy Arts" <tressy.arts at gmail.com>

Would not "taswiya" cover it? Or is that more an "arrangement"?
"h.all wasat.in"?
Source the Dutch-Arabich Hoogland dictionary.

Sincerely,
Tressy Arts