Arabic-L:PEDA:Materials Suggestions (English Speakers)

Thu Aug 30 23:30:17 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Materials Suggestions (English Speakers)
2) Subject:Materials Suggestions (English Speakers)

Date: 30 Aug 2007
From:"John Joseph Colangelo" <yaacolangelo at hotmail.com>
Subject:Materials Suggestions (English Speakers)

Ines,
Why don´t you try as the main text book the one used by Bourghiba? I
liked it becuase not only does it give good material in an organized
fashion, it also inspires you (if I can say inspire) when preparing
the grammar classes.
John
P.S. As far as a grammar book they have to study at home, I would
suggest Nahmad and Haywood.