Arabic-L:LING:Needs Sorani linguists

Fri Dec 28 21:39:11 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs Sorani linguists

Date: 28 Dec 2007
From:Chanelle Green <cgreen at ALCINC.COM>
Subject:Needs Sorani linguists

Good Afternoon. My name is Chanelle Green and I am recruiter with
AllWorld Language Consultants. In my quest to locate native Sorani
linguists, I came across the BYU Middle East Language Resource Center
website. I know its a long shot, but I am hoping that you may be able
to assist me. We are recruiting for native (stateside) Sorani
linguists for several government contract positions. The ideal
candidate should: (1) have spent at least the first 18 years of life
in their native country and (2) MUST be a U.S. citizen. In addition, I
have attached a copy of the job details/requirements. If you know of
anyone who meets the criteria and would be interested, can you please
pass this information along? Or if you can possibly share with me any
organizations that I may be able to contact regarding this position, I
would greatly appreciate it. Any assistance that you may be able to
provide me with is well received. I thank you in advance for you time
and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Recruiter

Chanelle Green