Arabic-L:GEN:Needs native voice to record childrens book

Wed Feb 14 17:02:06 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs native voice to record childrens book

Date: 14 Feb 2007
From:"Thad Suits" <suits at initco.net>
Subject:Needs native voice to record childrens book

I have an old children's book in MSA which I would like to have
someone record for me (in Arabic) so I can listen to it while
traveling. I estimate the job would take about two hours of reading
at a moderately slow pace. It would not need to be a studio-quality
recording, and my budget would not permit anything so elaborate
anyway. If anyone knows of a good reader with access to basic
recording equipment who might be interested in making a little extra
money, please have them contact me at suits at initco.net to discuss
details. If the first book works well, other similar jobs may follow.

shukran

Thad Suits