Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs feedback on Arab Academy

Thu Feb 22 18:46:46 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs feedback on Arab Academy

Date: 22 Feb 2007
From:"J Murgida" <jmurg at ttlc.net>
Subject:Needs feedback on Arab Academy

Dear Colleagues,
A friend has asked me about the online Arabic-language course offered
by the Arab Academy [www.arabacademy.com] in Cairo.  Does anyone have
experience with this program, and can anyone comment on its quality,
ease of use, and so on?  This would be for an adult learning Arabic,
not the high school program.

I can see from the web site that some of our AATA members are on the
Academy's board, so of course I assume the program is excellent, but
I'd like to know what students have reported as to their experiences
with it, if possible.

ألف شكر مقدما
[alf shukr muqaddaman]
Jackie Murgida