Arabic-L:GEN:Transcription query

Sat Jan 20 21:31:43 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Transcription query

Date: 20 Jan 2007
From:"Mai Zaki" <maizaki at gmail.com>
Subject:Transcription query

Dear all,

I just wanted to ask about the most commonly used set of phonetic
transcription symbols for arabic. I find there are different sets
used in books and articles. Also I would appreciate if anyone can
tell me the quickest way to download those symbols so I can use them
in writing on Microsoft Word.

Thanks.

Mai Zaki