Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic in XP suggestions

Mon Jul 2 18:19:11 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Arabic in XP suggestions

Date: 01 Jul 2007
From:"George Hallak" <ghallak at aramedia.com>
Subject:Arabic in XP suggestions

For the Arabic, it will work with Windows XP either English or Arabic,
you have to select "Install Complex Script" from the "Regional and
Language" from Control Panel, then click Details button and click "Add"
button then select "Arabic" from the list box, so now you will have
Arabic
Keyboard and you can type Arabic, check the below message and please let
me know if you have any issue regarding Arabic. It would also help to
making

Setting Arabic as the Default language of Win XP on your PC.

For the other question, there is something called MUI (Multi Language
Support) for Arabic, so you can install Windows XP English and install
Arabic MUI, this will enable Arabic for the user who want to have the
Arabic UI, it will be according to the user login.

Let me know if I can be of further help to you.

Best Regards,

George N. Hallak
www.aramedia.com
www.arabicsoftware.net