Arabic-L:LIST:break

Fri Jul 6 15:16:17 UTC 2007

1) Subject:break

Date: 06 Jul 2007
From:moderator
Subject:break

I will be out of e-mail contact for about a week, so the list will
take a mini-vacation.  I usually don't get 'urgent' messages at this
time of year, but if you have one that you want to get out before
July 16 or 17, send it to me as early today as possible (marked
urgent) and I will try to get it out.
Dil
dil at byu.edu