Arabic-L:AD:Lawrence of Arabia Collection available

Mon Jul 16 16:24:39 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Lawrence of Arabia Collection available

Date: 16 Jul 2007
From:lawrence at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Lawrence of Arabia Collection available

Lieutenant-Colonel Thomas Edward Lawrence, (August 16, 1888 - May 19,
1935), professionally known as T E Lawrence, but most famously known
as Lawrence of Arabia, gained international renown for his role as a
British liaison officer during the years 1916 to 1918. His very
public image was in some part the result of U.S. traveller and
journalist Lowell Thomas's sensationalised reportage of the Revolt,
as well as Lawrence's autobiographical account, "Seven Pillars of
Wisdom".

We were able to purchase a small private collection of 53 titles by
or on T E Lawrence. Request our title list showing the individual
titles.
The price for the collection is EUR 2,450.00 plus shipping. Books
cannot be purchased separately.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes from Berlin

Kai-Henning Gerlach