Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Sale on single copies in stock

Fri Jul 27 19:20:58 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Gerlach Sale on single copies in stock

Date: 27 Jul 2007
From:summersale at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Gerlach Sale on single copies in stock

Of these 19 Brill titles we have got one copy each left in our stock.
Benefit from our Summer Offer and order your copy with 30% or more
special discount today. If you order 3 or more books you will be
granted an additional 10% discount.

Please note the following conditions of this offer:
- Offer valid until 3 August only
- Prepayment by credit card is required
- Prices include surface mail delivery (airmail on request)
- European VAT added if applicable
- Limited stock only, sold on first come first serve basis

Looking forward to your order.
Best regards from Berlin,

Kai Gerlach

(1) This title is out of print !
Arab Dress. A Short History
by Stillman, Y. K.; Stillman, N.
ISBN: 9004113738
Publication date: 2000
Price: EUR 120

(2) One copy in stock
Women in the Ottoman Empire. Middle Eastern Women in the Early Modern
Era
by Zilfi, M.C. (ed.)
ISBN: 9004108041
Publication date: 1997
Regular: EUR 132
Now: EUR 92

(3) One copy in stock
Haifa in the Late Ottoman Period, 1864-1914. A Muslim Town in Transition
by Yazbak, M.
ISBN: 9004110518
Publication date: 1998
Regular: EUR 132
Now: EUR 92

(4) One copy in stock
Civil Society in the Middle East - 2 volumes
by Norton, A.R. (ed.)
ISBN: 9004101756
Publication date: 1995
Regular: EUR 250
Now: EUR 170

(5) One copy in stock
Legal Pluralism in the Arab World
by Dupret, B.; Berger, M.; al-Zwaini, L. (eds.)
ISBN: 9041111050
Publication date: 1999
Regular: EUR 134
Now: EUR 94

(6) One copy in stock
The Sudan of the Three Niles. The Funj Chronicle 910-1288/1504-1871
by Holt, P.M.
ISBN: 9004112561
Publication date: 1999
Regular: EUR 98
Now: EUR 65

(7) One copy in stock
The Guilds of Ottoman Jerusalem
by Cohen, Amnon
ISBN: 9004119183
Publication date: 2001
Regular: EUR 106
Now: EUR 70

(8) One copy in stock
Kordofan Invaded. Peripheral Incorporation and Social Transformation
in Islamic Africa
by Kevane, Michael; Stiansen, Endre
ISBN: 9004110496
Publication date: 1998
Regular: EUR 119
Now: EUR 80

(9) One copy in stock
Saladin in Egypt
by Lev, Yaacov
ISBN: 9004112219
Publication date: 1999
Regular: EUR 102
Now: EUR 70

(10) One copy in stock
Taste of Modernity. Sufism and Salafiyya in Late Ottoman Damascus
by Weismann, Itzchak
ISBN: 9004119086
Publication date: 2000
Regular: EUR 134
Now: EUR 94

(11) One copy in stock
Egypt and Its Laws
by Bernard-Maugiron, N.; Dupret, B.
ISBN: 9041116397
Publication date: 2002
Regular: EUR 156
Now: EUR 106

(12) One copy in stock
Muslims in the Enlarged Europe. Religion and Society
by Maréchal, B.; Allievi, S. et al. (eds)
ISBN: 9004132015
Publication date: 2003
Regular: EUR 164
Now: EUR 114

(13) One copy in stock
Tocqueville in the Ottoman Empire. Rival Paths to the Modern State
by Salzmann, Ariel
ISBN: 9004108874
Publication date: 2004
Regular: EUR 93
Now: EUR 63

(14) One copy in stock
Jews in Islamic Countries in the Middle Ages
by Gil, M.
ISBN: 900413882X
Publication date: 2004
Regular: EUR 228
Now: EUR 155

(15) One copy in stock
Constructive Critics, Hadith Literature, and the Articulation of
Sunni Islam
by Lucas, Scott C.
ISBN: 9004133194
Publication date: 2004
Regular: EUR 153
Now: EUR 100

(16) One copy in stock
Sayyid 'Abd al-Rahman al-Mahdi. A Study of Neo-Mahdism in the Sudan,
1899-1956
by Ibrahim, Hassan A.
ISBN: 9004138544
Publication date: 2004
Regular: EUR 99
Now: EUR 69

(17) One copy in stock
Ernst Herzfeld and the Development of Near Eastern Studies 1900-1950
by Gunter, Ann; Hauser, Stefan (eds.)
ISBN: 9004141537
Publication date: 2005
Regular: EUR 109
Now: EUR 75

(18) One copy in stock
Revolutionary Sudan. Hasan al-Turabi and the Islamist State 1989-2000
by Burr, J. Millard; Collins, Robert O.
ISBN: 9004131965
Publication date: 2003
Regular: EUR 119
Now EUR 80

(19) One copy in stock
Guild Dynamics in Seventeenth-Century Istanbul. Fluidity and Leverage
by Yi, Eunjeong
ISBN: 9004129448
Publication date: 2004
Regular: EUR 94