Arabic-L:PEDA:Wants advice about Arabic study in Yemen

Wed Jun 27 20:33:19 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Wants advice about Arabic study in Yemen

Date: 27 Jun 2007
From:"Shoaib Memon" <majnoonx at gmail.com>
Subject:Wants advice about Arabic study in Yemen

Hello,

I am planning on studying in Yemen for a few months, starting
sometime  in
August, my current level is intermediate.

I was wondering if any members of the listserv can share any experiences
that they've had studying in yemen, specifically about the quality of
the
institutes there(especially, the two that I am aware of, CALES and
SIAL).
Also, apart from the institutes, if anyone knows any good private
tutors/teachers there for arabic, as well as calligraphy, I'd be very
grateful for that information.

Thank you,
shoaib

majnoonx at gmail.com