Arabic-L:LING:Cairo Academy Hamza Guidelines query

Sun Mar 4 00:44:40 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Cairo Academy Hamza Guidelines query

Date: 07 Mar 2007
From:"Haruko SAKAEDANI" <harukos at tufs.ac.jp>
Subject:Cairo Academy Hamza Guidelines query

[moderator's note: I know that the answer to this query appeared in
Arabic-L some time back, but unfortunately I can't locate it.  If
anyone saved it, pass it on. --dil]

i hear that Arabic Academy of Cairo has already settled some
guidelines to write hamzahs.
Is this correct infomation?
If so, please inform me of the journal or the website which announces
those rules.

Thanks in advance.
Haruko