Arabic-L:PEDA:Poem Suggestions

Sun Mar 4 00:44:48 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Poem Suggestion
2) Subject:Poem Suggestion
3) Subject:Poem Suggestion
4) Subject:Poem Suggestion
5) Subject:Poem Suggestion

Date: 07 Mar 2007
From:Fadia Hamid <fetfet at sbcglobal.net>
Subject:Poem Suggestion

My Arabic I students (High school) just finished reciting a cute
little poem about a bird "Ana 'asfoura" . you can find it at the
following website.
http://www.arabicpoems.com/children/alef/elmarsafy/elmarsafi/2.html

They have many other poems but i liked this one and it fit right in
with the vocabulary they are learning.
fadia