Arabic-L:PEDA:George Mason U Study Abroad in Jordan

Mon Mar 26 18:44:42 UTC 2007

1) Subject:George Mason U Study Abroad in Jordan

Date: 26 Mar 2007
From:shilmi at gmu.edu
Subject:George Mason U Study Abroad in Jordan

George Mason University is offering Intensive Arabic- Study Abroad to
Jordan through Ali Baba Institute.

We are offering beginning (101-102), intermediate (201-202) and
advanced (330-331) courses.
Students can register for 4 weeks to earn 6 credits, or 7 weeks and
earn 9 credits.

Besides taking Arabic, students will be given field trips and weekend
tours to visit exotic locations such as Petra and the Dead Sea.
Prices will include two meals, trips, double or triple room
accommodation, and orientation.

Please visit our web site:
http://globaled.gmu.edu/Programs/summer/intarabicjordansummer.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I will be
the faculty director.
thanks,

Miss Sana Hilmi, M.A.
Arabic Professor and Coordinator