Arabic-L:LING:Transcribing Colloquials jobs

Fri Mar 30 18:41:57 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Transcribing Colloquials jobs

Date: 30 Mar 2007
From:KHendzel at asetquality.com
Subject:Transcribing Colloquials jobs

My name is Kevin Hendzel and I'm the COO of ASET International and
the national media spokesman for the American Translators Association.

We are looking for a large number of US Citizens who are capable of
transcribing spoken Arabic to written Arabic for development of a
speech-to-text system.  They can work from their homes and do not
need to relocate.  Pay rate is negotiable.  We are looking for native
speakers of each of the following dialects:

Algerian
Tunisian
Egyptian
Jordanian
Moroccan
Saudi
Yemeni
Sudanese

We are actually looking for individuals who can transcribe into the
dialects with the specific markers and idiom used in each dialect (as
opposed to MSA).

I would very much appreciate it if you could post this to the site or
other appropriate sites.

The US citizenship requirement is firm.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you and kind regards,

Kevin Hendzel
COO
ASET International Services Corporation