Arabic-L:GEN:Oxford conference on the decapolis

Wed May 2 14:16:49 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Oxford conference on the decapolis

Date: 002 May 2007
From:shafiq.abouzayd at orinst.ox.ac.uk
Subject:Oxford conference on the decapolis

Dear Colleague,

ARAM Society for Syro-Mesopotamian Studies is organising its Twenty
Sixth International Conference on the theme of The Decapolis, to be
held at Oxford University, 1-3 July 2008.
The aim of this conference is to study once again the theme of the
Decapolis with its new discoveries and researches. The conference
will start on Tuesday July 1 at 9am, finishing on Thursday July 3 at
5pm. Each speaker’s paper is limited to 30 minutes, with an
additional 10 minutes for discussion.
If you wish to participate in the conference, please contact our
Oxford address:
ARAM, the Oriental Institute, Oxford University, Pusey Lane, Oxford
OX1 2LE, England. Tel. ++1865-514041. Fax ++1865-516824. E.Mail:
aram at aramsociety.org
All papers given at the conference will be considered for publication
in a future edition of the ARAM Periodical, subject to editorial review.
If you wish to get more information about our ARAM Society, please
open: www.aramsociety.org
Yours sincerely,

Shafiq Abouzayd