Arabic-L:LING:Lang and Tech questionaire

Wed May 2 14:17:03 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Lang and Tech questionaire

Date: 002 May 2007
From: Dr Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed <ibhims20002 at yahoo.com>
Subject:Lang and Tech questionaire

[moderator's note: please send responses directly to Dr. Ahmed.]

   Dear all  Greeting,
   I am doing research related to: The Role of the Languages during
the era or Technology”. As lecturer, teacher etc I need your opinion
towards the above matter kindly may you answer my questionnaire. May
you  state 6-10 reasons. The more reasons you stated the more
information I could get. Any suggestion well be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to receiving you answer.

   Thank you in anticipation
   Dr. Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed

   The Role of the Languages during the Era of Technology

   Why you study languages?

   1-                 for performing and practicing my religious
   2-                 for Tourism
   3-                 To learn about other culture
   4-                 for business
   5-                 working in other countries
   6-                 for security
   7-                 to communicate with other

   Please put the reasons in order:

   1-
   2-
   3-
   4-
   5-
   6-
   7-
   Any others reasons:
   8-
   9-
   10-
   11-
   12-

   Any suggestions
   13-
   14-
   15-

    Thank you very much for your time

   Dr. Ibrahim Suliman Ahmed  Ph.D ( Curriculum & Methods of Teaching )
         Center for Languages at
        Faculty of Medicine- International Islamic University-Malaysia
       25710 Jalan Hospital
       P.O.Box 141- Kuantan-Pahang- Malaysia
      Tel: 609- 513 2797 ext 3321(office)- 609- 5680597 (Home)-H/P-
+60-017-   9745499
     Fax: 609-  513 3615
   http://computer-in-education.blogspot.com/
   http://eyoon.com/sites/19516.html