Arabic-L:PEDA:SAIS Summer Language Institute

Wed May 2 14:16:58 UTC 2007

1) Subject:SAIS Summer Language Institute

Date: 002 May 2007
From:goterma1 at jhu.edu
Subject:SAIS Summer Language Institute

The Johns Hopkins University Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced
International Studies is excited to be offering several different
levels of Arabic this summer.  Students may apply to take Novice,
Novice High, Intermediate Low, Intermediate Mid or Intermediate/
Advanced Arabic.  Classes will take place Monday through Thursday
from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. starting on June 4 and running through July
26, 2007.  The cost of taking an Arabic class this summer is $1,800.
Although our regular application deadline was Friday, April 20, we
will continue to take late applications, with a $35 late fee, through
June 1.  For additional information, please visit our Web site at
www.sais-jhu.edu/nondegree/summer/sli.htm or e-mail us at
sais.summer at jhu.edu.