Arabic-L:LIT:Needs Graduate Literature Classes

Tue May 8 18:03:39 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs Graduate Literature Classes

Date: 08 May 2007
From:shilmi at gmu.edu
Subject:Needs Graduate Literature Classes

[please respond directly to the requester.]

Dear Dr. Parkinson,

I'm looking for one or two graduate courses, 3-6 credits, in Arabic
literature for someone who is a native speaker of Arabic and living
in the U.S.
I do not mind going overseas as study abroad, but I want to make sure
it is / or they are counted as graduate course(s). The time and date
of the classes will not matter as long as they finish by August 15.

Do you or the list have any idea where I can find these courses?

thanks,

Sana Hilmi
George Mason University
shilmi at gmu.edu