Arabic-L:AD:Titles on Islam, Quran, Hadith and Jihad

Tue May 8 18:03:49 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Titles on Islam, Quran, Hadith and Jihad

Date: 08 May 2007
From:"Global Media Pblications" <gmpublication at gmail.com>
Subject:itles on Islam, Quran, Hadith and Jihad

--------*Four important multi-volume titles on Islam, Quran, Hadith &
Jihad *
*Shop online at our secure online bookstore
**www.gmpublications.com*<http:///>
*. We have one of the most exhaustive collections of books on Islam,
Hinduism, Christianity, Education, Law, South Asia, women studies,
Sociology
and many more subjects *

*Encyclopaedia of Islamic Culture and Civilization (30 Volumes) *
*Shahid Ashraf(Ed.)    *
*http://www.gmpublications.com/product_info.php?products_id=18047**  *
* ISBN: 8126127368, Physical Description: 11896 pages *
*Year of Publication: 2007*
* *
*Encyclopaedia of Hadith (10 Volume set) *
*Maulana Muhammad Razi Khan Afrid    *
*http://www.gmpublications.com/product_info.php?products_id=18045** *
*ISBN: 812613089X, Physical Description: lxxxiv+3060pages *
*Year of Publication: 2007*
* ** *
*Encyclopaedia of Quranic Studies (26 Volumes set) *
*Maulana Muhammad Razi Khan Afrid   Mohammad Ilyas Navaid   *
*http://www.gmpublications.com/product_info.php?products_id=18046** *
*ISBN: 8126127716, Physical Description: 10758 pages *
*Year of Publication: 2007*
* ** *
*Encyclopaedia of Jihad (5 Volume set) *
*R.K. Pruthi   *
*http://www.gmpublications.com/product_info.php?products_id=18048**  *
*ISBN: 812611116X, Physical Description: 1580 pages *
* *
*Please contact
Global Media Publications
J-51-A, 1st Floor, AFE,