Arabic-L:PEDA:AMIDEAST Semester Abroad in Morocco

Fri May 25 14:31:22 UTC 2007

1) Subject:AMIDEAST Semester Abroad in Morocco

Date: 25 May 2007
From:"John Eisele" <jceise at wm.edu>
Subject:AMIDEAST Semester Abroad in Morocco

AMIDEAST is launching a semester study abroad program in Morocco this
fall. We have established a partnership
with Mohammed V University-Agdal in Rabat. We are running late
recruiting for this first year, but we're hoping that interested
students can still receive approval to spend the fall 2007 semester
abroad. If not, they could consider coming the spring. Please
share the following link with students and colleagues.

http://www.amideast.org/offices/morocco/programs_services/
semester_morocco.htm