Arabic-L:GEN:those annoying question marks

Wed May 30 23:24:57 UTC 2007

1) Subject:those annoying question marks

Date: 30 May 2007
From:"samar" <moushabeck at hotmail.com>
Subject:those annoying question marks

Dear all,
It is so frustrating to receive such a wonderful response, but not be
able
to read the included Arabic text.
A series of question marks appears as question marks instead of the
words.
Does anyone know how can we avoid this.
Thank you,
Samar

Date: 30 May 2007
From:moderator

I wish I knew.  I am going to send five messages that contain the
text of Dr. Deeb's latest post (I also put it in the message on
plurals).  Each will be processed in a different way.  If you got
Arabic in the message on plurals, you don't need to tell me.  But if
you DIDN'T get it there, but DID get it in one of the other messages,
let me know.
dil