Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books Exhibition Copies sale

Tue Nov 27 16:13:18 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Gerlach Books Exhibition Copies sale

Date: 27 Nov 2007
From:orders at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Gerlach Books Exhibition Copies sale

For the next two weeks we offer 75 paperback exhibition copies
published by I.B. Tauris. The perfect gift!
You may find the title list and prices here:

http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/KHG%20Tauris%20Paperback%
20Exhibition%20Copies%2022.11.2007.xls

Please note the following conditions:

- Each title is discounted individually with approx. 25%
- If you order 3 or more books you will be granted an additional 10%
discount
- Prepayment by credit card is required
- European VAT added if applicable
- Single copies only, sold on first come, first served basis
- Add EUR 6 per copy for surface mail (worldwide delivery within 6-8
weeks)
- Add EUR 10 per copy for airmail (worldwide delivery within 2-3 weeks)

Offer valid until 7th December 2007 only

Looking forward to your orders.

Best regards from Berlin
Dagmar Konradm

::::::::::::::: FOR YOUR ORDER :::::::::::::::

Send us an email or fax with the following information
(1) The the title(s) you want to order
(2) The shipping method you prefer (surface or air mail)
(3) Your credit card details (including CVC)
(4) Your invoice & delivery address

KAI-HENNING GERLACH - BOOKS & ONLINE
Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies

D-10711 Berlin, Germany