Arabic-L:LIT:New Book

Thu Oct 18 19:20:23 UTC 2007

1) Subject:New Book

Date: 18 Oct 2007
From:Rafik Berjak <rberjak at shaw.ca>
Subject:New Book

Dear colleagues,

I have written my first book in a series of biographies of the Great
Muslim Scholars. This book is al-Nawawi the jurist of Islam.
The following link leads to the book which is a biography of the
grand scholar Imam al-Nawawi. It is useful for students and teachers
alike. You can order it at amazon.com Please follow this link.

http://www.amazon.com/Al-Nawawi-Jurist-Islam-Rafik-Berjak/dp/
1425131859/ref=sr_1_1/002-9026784-1711231?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192482278&sr=8-1