Arabic-L:PEDA&LIT:CFP for Kentucky Foreign Language Conference

Wed Oct 24 18:52:40 UTC 2007

1) Subject:CFP for Kentucky Foreign Language Conference

Date: 24 Oct 2007
From:sdarrat at mail.uky.edu
Subject:CFP for Kentucky Foreign Language Conference

CALL FOR PAPERS

After our inaugural participation last year as an official section of
the 60th KENTUCKY FOREIGN LANGUAGE CONFERENCE (KFLC) we would like to
extend our invitation to you to participate in the 61st KFCL to be
held at the University of Kentucky on April 17-19, 2008.

We would like to receive proposals related to the following two topics:
1] Teaching Arabic as a second language
2] Contemporary Arabic women writers

Suggestions of additional panels are very welcome.

Proposals of no more than two pages in length should be sent by
November 15, 2007 preferably by email to Suleiman Darrat:
sdarrat at mail.uky.edu

Please include name, address, affiliation, and email contact
information.

وعلى أمل مشاركتكم واللقاء بكم تفضلوا
بقبول فائق تقديرنا واحترامنا

Suleiman Darrat
Sr. Lecturer of Arabic and Islamic Studies
Director of the Islamic Studies Program

University of Kentucky
1055 Patterson Office Tower
Lexington, KY 40506-0027