Arabic-L:LING:Business Dictionary responses

Mon Sep 3 15:33:50 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Business Dictionary response
2) Subject:Business Dictionary response
3) Subject:Business Dictionary response

Date: 03 Sep 2007
From:mutarjm at aol.com
Subject:Business Dictionary response

You might try the Jarir Bookstore in Garden Grove, California. They
have an extensive stock (and can also special order from external
publishers) of bilingual dictionaries and glossaries?on a wide range
of business-related subjects. (Despite its similar name, the Jarir
Bookstore there in CA is **not** related to the extensive Jarir chain
of books and office equipment and supplies in Saudi Arabia.)

If you would kindly specify which aspects of "business"?are of
interest, I can?check the offerings at the several well-stocked
bookstores here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and advise.

Regards,

Stephen H. Franke
Riyadh