Arabic-L:PEDA:Wants Online PhD program in Computer Assisted Language Learning

Fri Sep 28 15:46:13 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Wants Online PhD program in Computer Assisted Language
Learning

Date: 28 Sep 2007
From:"Kamal AlEkhnawy" <kamal19 at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:Wants Online PhD program in Computer Assisted Language Learning

Dear all,

Salamat min Al-Qahira.

Does anyone know a university that offers PHD online in Computer-
Assisted
Language Learning (CALL) or in computer science and accepts
applicants that
reside in Egypt? I'm saying that because I noticed that all of the
universities that I came across in US and Canada that offers on PHD
programs
only accept applicants that reside in US or Canada. In other words, the
online application form does not allow any residents outside North of
America to apply. I would appreciate it if you could help me. Please
email
me at: kamal19 at aucegypt.edu

Sincerely,
Kamal  AlEkhnawy
Head of Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL) Unit
Arabic Language Institute (ALI)
The American University in Cairo (AUC)
Mobile: +2 010 5420209
Tel. office: +2 02 279-75039