Arabic-L:LING:Needs info on teaching Arabic children with disabilities

Mon Apr 14 15:18:32 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs info on teaching Arabic children with disabilities

Date: 14 Apr 2008
From:"Hana Abu Khadra Salem" <hana.abukhadra at gmail.com>
Subject:Needs info on teaching Arabic children with disabilities

Greetings,

I was referred to you by Professor Lina Choueiri from the American
University of Beirut. I am looking for information about the
psycholinguistics of the Arabic language. My interest is to try to
find strategies to help children with intellectual disabilities
particularly
kids with Down Syndrome learn reading. Please advice.

Hana Abu Khadra