Arabic-L:PEDA:How to get a copy of Al-Kitaab Al-'Asaasi, Part III

Fri Apr 18 15:48:33 UTC 2008

1) Subject:How to get a copy of Al-Kitaab Al-'Asaasi, Part III

Date: 18 Apr 2008
From:Sam Liebhaber <slieb at middlebury.edu>
Subject:How to get a copy of Al-Kitaab Al-'Asaasi, Part III

Hello,

As an Arabic student, I deeply enjoyed using the third volume of the
"al-Kitaab al-'Asaasi" series.  During this last year, I've searched
for this textbook from a variety of sources (including the AUC press)
and have come up with nothing; it is as though this book never
existed. This is a shame since is one of the best text books for
superior level Arabic students.

Does anyone know where copies of al-Kitaab al-'Asaasi Part III can be
purchased?  Any leads would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you,

Sam Liebhaber
Assistant Professor of Arabic
Middlebury College