Arabic-L:GEN:CUP Middle East & Islamic Studies books on sale at Gerlach

Mon Apr 21 15:38:21 UTC 2008

1) Subject:CUP Middle East & Islamic Studies books on sale at Gerlach

Date: 21 Apr 2008
From:cambridge at gerlach-books.de
Subject:CUP Middle East & Islamic Studies books on sale at Gerlach

This week we offer all Middle East and Islamic Studies hardcover
titles published by Cambridge University Press during 2007 and 2008
(to date) with up to 25% discount!

***This offer is valid during this week only!***

Enclosed please find the list of all titles. Please note that our
offer applies to the hardcover titles only. Paperback editions cannot
be purchased from us.

Conditions of our offer:
- 10% basic discount on each hardcover title
- AND additional 5% discount for ordering 3 to 9 hardcover titles
(totalling 15% discount)
- OR additional 15% discount for ordering 10 and more hardcover titles
(totalling 25% discount)
- prepayment required
- shipping to be added (surface or air mail)
- plus European VAT (if applicable only)
- offer only applies to hardcover titles, not to paperbacks
- offer ends on Friday 25th April 2008

Looking forward to your orders. Our order form is attached.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad

:::::::: FOR YOUR email or fax ORDER (Fax +49 30 3235667) :::::::::

To order please use our attached order form and send us the following
information:
(1) The the title(s) you want to order
(2) Your credit card details (including CVC)
(3) Please indicate your preference: surface / air mail delivery
(4) Your invoice & delivery address

--
KAI-HENNING GERLACH - BOOKS & ONLINE
Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies