Arabic-L:PEDA:SOAS Certificate in Teaching Arabic

Mon Apr 21 15:38:25 UTC 2008

1) Subject:SOAS Certificate in Teaching Arabic

Date: 21 Apr 2008
From:yo2 at soas.ac.uk
Subject:SOAS Certificate in Teaching Arabic

[Arabic-L could not attach the poster referred to, buy you may obtain
it from Mr. Omar.]

Dear Dr Kendall

I has just got to know a bout the Arabic conference from one of our
teacher trainees, and I wish I could know earlier so we can contribute
in this Arabic teaching even .however I would like to take this
opportunity to Send you some details a bout the our certificate in
teaching Arabic as a foreign language at SOAS LC and which may be in
the interest of people who involved in the teaching in Arabic and
would be grateful if you can pass these information about the course
to the attendees.

The Language Centre at SOAS - in conjunction with SOAS-UCL CETL
Languages of the Wider World (LWW) – last year launched a part-time
Certificate in Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language at the start of
the academic year 2007-8.and this course is now credited from SOAS in
2008/2009 after A successful year .
  We are currently advertising the course and are looking for ways to
ensure it is advertised nationally, both for those involved in higher
education and secondary education.
If you would like to find out more about the course in Teaching Arabic
as a Foreign Language, by all means you can call me or send me an
email. There is also information on our course on the SOAS Language
Centre website on the following link:
  http://www.soas.ac.uk/programmes/prog10663.php

Also I am attaching the poster.

Thanks very much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Yousef Omar
Coordinator
Certificate in Teaching Arabic
Diploma in Arabic
Language Centre
School of Oriental and African Studies
The University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG