Arabic-L:PEDA:wants Arabic pedagogy research refs

Fri Aug 22 19:15:54 UTC 2008

1) Subject:wants Arabic pedagogy research refs

Date: 22 Aug 2008
From:Sylvia Akar <sylvia.akar at helsinki.fi>
Subject:wants Arabic pedagogy research refs

Dear all,
does anyone know about useful pedagogic research dealing with teaching
Arabic (MSA) as a foreigh language to adult students? Being a non-native
speaker besides of being a non-linguist, I feel I need some more
structure in my teaching.

Sylvia Akar
--

Sylvia Akar Ph.D.
University Lecturer in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language