Arabic-L:GEN:Book Publishing in Middle Eastern Studies electronic copy available

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Dec 30 17:42:43 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Book Publishing in Middle Eastern Studies electronic copy
available

Date: 30 Dec 2008
From:jwmeri at gmail.com
Subject:Book Publishing in Middle Eastern Studies electronic copy
available

Dear Colleagues and List Members,

Colleagues have asked me to circulate a pre-press version of my white
paper: "Book Publishing in Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies:
Technological Academic Solutions for Scholars and Academic Publishers"
which will be published in the upcoming issue of the Middle East
Studies Association Bulletin (Cambridge University Press). I will make
available a Microsoft Word 2003 version of my article upon request.

Best wishes for the holiday season,

Yousef Meri

Dr. Josef (Yousef) Meri, D.Phil. (Oxford)
Fellow and Special Scholar in Residence
Royal Aal al-Bayt Institute for Islamic Thought
Royal Hashemite Court
11195 Amman
JORDAN