Arabic-L:LING:Levantine Arabic Dictionary

Wed Feb 6 23:45:23 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Levantine Arabic Dictionary
2) Subject:Levantine Arabic Dictionary
3) Subject:Levantine Arabic Dictionary
4) Subject:Levantine Arabic Dictionary
5) Subject:Levantine Arabic Dictionary

Date: 03 Jan 2008
From:Rahel Halabe <rahel at telus.net>
Subject:Levantine Arabic Dictionary

Try the Olive Tree Dictionary  -   A transliterated dictionary of
conversational Eastern Arabic[Palestinian]
by J. Elihay

Date: 03 Jan 2008
From:"Sierra Millman" <sierraprasada at gmail.com>

I'm studying Lebanese right now (in Beirut) and the best I've been
able to
find is "A Dictionary of Syrian Arabic" by put out by Georgetown and
available on Amazon.com. It's biggest flaw is that it's only English-
Arabic,
and it's all transliterated, but that's manageable.

If anyone else knows of any resources though, I'd be glad to hear of
them.
Best,
Sierra