Arabic-L:PEDA:refs on teaching Arabic vocab

Mon Feb 18 21:16:49 UTC 2008

1) Subject:refs on teaching Arabic vocab

Date: 18 Feb 2008
From:Zeina Schlenoff <zschlenoff at fsu.edu>
Subject:refs on teaching Arabic vocab

Dear Iman,

Arabic vocabulary, I would recommend LinguaStep if you are using the
Al-Kitaab series http://www.linguastep.com
At Florida State we made LinguaStep available to all our students who
use it on a daily basis and find that it helps them memorize and
retain the vocabulary faster.

Regards,
Zeina Schlenoff