Arabic-L:PEDA:Query about Culture in ME Languages seminar

Mon Feb 18 21:16:58 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Query about Culture in ME Languages seminar

Date: 18 Feb 2008
From:nhedayet at yahoo.com
Subject:Query about Culture in ME Languages seminar

Dear Kassem,
I would like to ask  you please if you- or any other colleague on this
list- may have an idea of how would AFL institutions in the Middle
East region know about the results of this important seminar? Again it
is relatively a short notice for those of us who are interested and
living in the Middle East doing the same job to attend the seminar.
Any briefing to help us to be aware of our colleagues' views on this
issue and also to assess this culture part of instruction in our
programs? May be Professor Bergman would like to help us by publishing
the results some where on AATA web site or a newsletter.

shukrun gazeelan

Nagwa Hedayet