Arabic-L:AD:Cairo Arabic Lessons

Thu Jan 3 21:55:43 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Cairo Arabic Lessons

Date: 003 Jan 2008
From:A Fayyad <arabic.instructor at yahoo.com>
Subject:Cairo Arabic Lessons

An experienced, trained Arabic language teacher/tutor gives private
Arabic lessons. I'm a graduate of Cairo University, with extensive
teaching experience in Arabic institutes, or as a private tutor. I
have taught Arabic to hundreds of people. I can help you learn or
improve your Arabic language.
Lessons in Arabic are for academic students, and professionals who are
in need of Arabic to interact with an Arabic environment:

.. All levels of conversation, grammar, reading, writing and business
Arabic
.. Modern Standard Arabic
.. Conversational Egyptian Arabic
.. Preparation for exams and college prep courses
.. FREE materials and certified course-books
.. Affordable pricing

Lessons can be tailored to address your needs.

Private Courses:

Private Arabic 1 to 1 General
This Arabic course is more general in nature and is targeted at any
learner with a whole range of certian needs. While a beginner level
learner can expect to cover Survival Arabic - required for her/his
short visits to a country where English may not be spoken and/or the
intention is to make good communication with the local population, the
learner then generally progresses in different directions depending on
her/his needs.
Private Arabic Group Lessons
This Arabic course is also available for 2 or more people studying
together. All participants must have the same level, the same business
or general language needs and be able to study at the same time in
same place at their location. The booking must be made for all
participants at the same time.

MOSTLY evening schedule

To book your session, please send an email to: arabic.instructor at yahoo.com

A Fayyad