Arabic-L:LING:New Book on Arabic in Globalized World

Tue Jan 22 23:21:02 UTC 2008

1) Subject:New Book on Arabic in Globalized World

Date: 22 Jan 2008
From:sabed at cidcm.umd.edu
Subject:New Book on Arabic in Globalized World

I  am pleased to announce the publication of my new book:

Arabic Language and Culture Amid the Demands of Globalization

By Shukri Abed, Chairman
Department of Languages and Regional Studies
The Middle East Institute
Washington, DC

The book was published by The Emirates Cnenter For Strategic Studies
and Research (2007)

I would appreciate posting this information on you list-serve

Kind regards,

Shukri Abed

shukri B. Abed, Ph.D.
Senior Research Fellow