Arabic-L:LIT:PhD Fellowship in Oslo

Mon Jul 14 16:03:27 UTC 2008

1) Subject:PhD Fellowship in Oslo

Date: 14 Jul 2008
From:Stephan Guth <stephan.guth at ikos.uio.no>
Subject:PhD Fellowship in Oslo

Dear colleagues

I would like to draw your kind attention to the announcement of a PhD
fellowship for research in the field of "Contemporary Arabic
Literature" at the Department of Culture Studies and Oriental
Languages in Oslo. For details see

http://www.admin.uio.no/opa/ledige-stillinger/2008/vit/DocresearchfellowIKOS-08-11565.html

This fellowship may be attractive also for students from outside
Norway since it does not necessarily require full-time presence in
Oslo. A joint supervision may also be considered.

I would be very grateful if you could encourage to apply for this
position any student whom you know to be interested in research in
most recent Arabic literature and whom you judge to be a promising
young scholar.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely
Stephan Guth