Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs materials developers for Arabic teaching website

Tue Jul 29 22:09:33 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs materials developers for Arabic teaching website

Date: 29 Jul 2008
From:Mahmoud Elsayess <melsayess at socal.rr.com>
Subject:Needs materials developers for Arabic teaching website

Greetings:

ReadVerse Company has been commissioned to design and build a virtual
Internet school for teaching Arabic and The Holy Koran.  Currently, we
are looking for qualified, dedicated Arabic teachers who can develop
Arabic teaching materials.

We envision three different teaching levels - elementary, intermediate
and advanced:
·        The elementary level will be for introducing the Arabic
language, alphabet, simple sentences, and reciting a few verses of The
Koran.
·        The intermediate level, building from the elementary level,
will focus on introducing Arabic grammar, reading and writing of
simple sentences and the reciting of additional verses of The Koran.
·        The advanced level will focus on the reading and writing of
Arabic stories and essays and the reciting of verses from The Koran
with explanations of the meaning of those verses.

  If you would like to join us for this exciting and important
project, please send your resume along with samples of class materials
you have developed. Compensation will be based on levels of knowledge
and experience.

For an example of the way we will produce the Arabic classes, you are
invited to visit this link: http://www.lessondesigner.com/XML_Tutorials/00010-HADI-Mahmoud-movies/Virtual_Class_Intro/Virtual_Class_Intro.html

Note:

You may need to download (free of charge) Flash Player from the Adobe
website:
Click on Download Flash Player free copy , and then type your name and
email. Once you download Flash Player, you will need to install it on
your machine.

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Mahmoud Elsayess