Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach OUP and IB Tauris Special

Mon Jun 30 17:18:34 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Gerlach OUP and IB Tauris Special

Date: 30 Jun 2008
From:oup at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Gerlach OUP and IB Tauris Special

During the next 10 days we offer all Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies
titles published by Oxford University Press and I B Tauris during 2007
and 2008 (to date) with up to 25% discount.

Conditions of our offer:
- 15% basic discount on each hardcover title
- AND additional 5% discount for ordering 3 to 10 hardcover titles
(totalling 20% discount)
- OR additional 10% discount for ordering 11 and more hardcover titles
(totalling 25% discount)
- prepayment required
- shipping to be added (surface or air mail)
- plus European VAT (if applicable only)
- offer ends on 9th July 2008

Please download our title list for your orders:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_download.php

Looking forward to your orders. This offer ends on 9th July 2008.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad