Arabic-L:PEDA:Correction on School in the Middle East Job posting

Mon Jun 30 17:18:41 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Correction on School in the Middle East Job posting

Date: 30 Jun 2008
From:Mustafa Mughazy <mustafa.mughazy at wmich.edu>
Subject:Correction on School in the Middle East Job posting

[moderator's note: sorry, Mustafa, for the mixup.]

Dear List members,

For some reason my name and email address appear on the post regarding
the Director of School in the Middle East (Egypt) Job (Friday, June
27, 2008). I did not make this announcement and I have no idea why it
appears as if I posted it. I am not affiliated with Middlebury College
in any way and I have nothing to do with their program in Egypt. If
you have questions about the position, please contact Middlebury
College directly.

Thank you

Mustafa Mughazy